Friday, April 11, 2014

A to Z Challenge (catching up) F Fibromyalgia

So, ok, I already touched on this a bit with day "C", Chronic Pain.
BUT it's been a hell of a week & Fibromyalgia is on my damn nerves. It literally dictates most aspects of my life.
*Can I go for a walk today? I don't know let me see if Fibro is gonna kick my ass & make me hurt.

*I need to go buy groceries today...oops, can't happen, today Fibro has robbed me of the ability to lift my arms above my head, which means no shower or changing clothes.
*Ok, let's go for something easier. Let's try to make a PB&J...uh oh, Fibro has decided to not allow me to stand for more than 5 seconds at a time without my legs going out from under me! Whoops, no eating unless someone wants to make it for me I guess.
*Now for some non-physical symptoms: let's throw in some guilt & anger & self pity. Because who in their right mind (wait, did I just insinuate that I'm in my right mind? HA) wants to have to ask others to prepare their food, drinks, help them dress, etc. Well, NOT ME. So, this leaves us with a pissed off Mama because I hurt, I am too proud to ask for  much help & dang it, I WANT A SHOWER!
So...Fibromyalgia sucks huge donkey balls.....
THE END
PS
no, not every day sucks but this has been a particularly trying week & seeing as I'm making an honest attempt at being transparent & real on this blog (besides my REAL name, of course) I thought venting the "current" truth wouldn't hurt. But, yes, I do have good days too.
Fibro Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment