Friday, April 11, 2014

A to Z Challenge I Imports

Imports:
this is just a list of my favorite things from other countries, random yes, but things I truly love:

Belgian Chocolate, if you've never had REAL Belgian Chocolate, you have not lived...it's the bomb diggity, seriously, go buy some NOW!

Elton John, thank you England for Elton John & his lyrics that make no sense & all the sense in the world at the same time. He can make us laugh, cry, dance, love & reminisce...

Bacchus, from Germany. Bacchus is my favorite wine. It is Very hard to find in the US but when you do find it...oh my, the sweet, nectar of the Gods will flow down your throat & make ya happy happy happy. GOOD stuff, a must try for my fellow Winos!

Doner Kebab. This is a Turkish food, I've never been to Turkey but this is a very common street food in Germany, where I lived for 4 yrs. It's a Naan bread, filled with shaved, grilled lamb, lettuce, tomoato, cucumber & Tzatziki sauce (which is yogurt, dill, cucumber & garlic)
It's basically a Gyro but made a bit differently & OH MY GOODNESS Yummy!!

So...those are a few of my favorite "imports" to the U.S....what are some of yours?
Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment