Saturday, April 5, 2014

A to Z Challenge- D - a few faves starting with D

D
here are just a few of my favorite things that start with ~D~

Dew...yah, I know, it's Mtn. Dew, but "the Dew" is my favorite vice & I don't see myself giving it up, so save the lecture & pass my crack in a bottle please!

Dogs, seriously, what would this world be like without them?
Soft nuzzles, cuddles when ya don't feel good, loyal to a fault...I don't know about you but I'm a dog person, by fuzzy babies are family to me & I love 'em to pieces.

Dill Pickle Chips. They are the bomb diggity but not just any Dill Pickle Chips, they have to be the Bama ones...Golden Flake brand. If you like sour foods they will change your life, go buy a bag NOW!

Dove Chocolate...if I have to explain this one then you don't have a vagina (of course, you could be male but if you like vagina, you'd do well to learn that the opposite sex loves chocolate, keep some on hand)

the D....yah, you know what I mean....I have man brain & I LIKE when my hubby does his husbandly "duty"....the D is a big deal for me & without it I'm a cranky bitch, thankfully my hubby serves it up right & so will continue to live here.





No comments:

Post a Comment